Lovable camp, Sharknado franchise premiering fourth movie on Sunday, July 31st, 2016 at 8pm et/pt
By Gabrielle Pantera
HOLLYWOOD CA (Hollywood Daily Star) 2016/7/30 – “Every time I talk about these movies I always say, their most ambitious script, but Sharknado the 4th Awakens tops them all,” says Sharknado star Ian Ziering. “It’s ridiculous.”
Sharknado is back to take another bite. It’s five quiet years later since the east coast was under attach by the sharknado. Fin Shepard (Ian Ziering) has new friends to help him in his fight. The Sharknado 3 social media campaign #AprilLives or #AprilDies has spoken. April Wexler (Tara Reid) lives. However, she’s changed.
David Hasselhoff and Ryan Newman reprise their Sharknado 3 roles as Gil and Claudia Shepard. New to the Sharknado cast are Gary Busey, Tommy Davidson, Imani Hakim, Cody Linley, Masiela Lusha and Cheryl Tiegs.
Sharknado: The 4th Awakens Cameos, in Alphabetical Order
- Cynthia Bailey of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Robert Herjavec of Shark Tank
- Kym Johnson of Dancing with the Stars
- Carrie Keagan of TV host
- T’Keyah Crystal Keymah of In Living Color
- Baywatch star Gena Lee Nolin
- and Alexandra Paul as Astro-X rocket scientists and astrophysicists
- Benjy Bronk of The Howard Stern Show as a morning show host.
- Duane Chapman of Dog the Bounty Hunter as a chainsaw dealer
- Actress and pundit Stacey Dash as the Mayor of Chicago
- Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts as manager of the Shark World hotel
- David Faustino of Married with Children as a Las Vegas gambler
- Lori Greiner of Shark Tank as a home shopping guru
- MMA fighter Frank Mir as head of security for the Shark World hotel
- Vince Neil of Motley Crue
- Wayne Newton, Mr. Las Vegas
- Savannah Chrisley
- Grayson Chrisley of Chrisley Knows Best
- Dr. Drew Pinsky of Loveline as a pastor
- Patti Stanger of Millionaire Matchmaker as a reporter
- Corey Taylor of Slipknot as a Shark World hotel security guard
Sharknado: The 4th Awakens produced by The Asylum. Director Anthony C. Ferrante returns. Original screenplay by Thunder Levin.
The Asylum finances, produces and releases 25 films per year. Since its founding in 1997, The Asylum has released more than 500 films and has built a library of over 200 original productions, including top-rated movie premieres for Syfy, Lifetime, and Animal Planet networks.
Syfy, launched in 1992 as SCI-FI Channel, reaches 96 million homes, Syfy is a network of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.